Open 8am - 11pm, Every Day
All Texas MedClinic locations are open regular hours this Easter Weekend!
Urgent Care....from Doctors who Care:
- Physicians on duty at all times
- Open on all holidays*
- Prompt, personal attention
- Computerized X-rays, EKG, and lab on premises
- Convenient, easily accessible locations with free parking
*Some Locations closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Our clinic in the Forum Shopping Center (IH 35 N / Loop 1604) is now open to serve you 24/7/365! This is the 3rd Texas MedClinic in San Antonio ready to take care of you Day and Night. For more information click here.
New DOT Regulations
On May 21, 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) will begin requiring that all DOT physicals be performed by a physician who is listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners. Currently, we have over 45 physicians who have gone through the training and have passed the certification exam. Beginning May 1st, all DOT physicals at Texas MedClinic will performed by a physician who is a Certified Medical Examiner. Below is some additional information about this service.
Availability of Service starting May 1st:
- Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm: DOT physicals will be performed by a Certified Examiner at all 16 Texas MedClinic locations
- Monday - Friday, After 5pm: Patients should contact the clinic location they will be using to ensure a Certified examiner is on duty
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am - 11pm: Patients should contact the clinic location they will be using to ensure a Certified examiner is on duty
- DOT Physicals will not be performed during the hours of 11pm to 8am, Monday - Sunday, at our three 24 Hour San Antonio Clinics
Benefits of using Texas MedClinic
- We have over 45 physicians listed on the DOT National Registry
- DOT Physicals will be performed only by a physician
- Texas MedClinic physicians have over 30 years of experience in performing DOT physicals
- We have 12 locations in San Antonio, one in New Braunfels, and 3 in Austin (including our newest location in Round Rock, TX)
|We can now take care of you in Round Rock from 8am-11pm, every day!|
June 29, 2012
30th AnniversaryTexas MedClinic is celebrating our 30th Anniversary! Thanks to our patients, physicians and staff who have helped make Texas MedClinic a success. Thirty years would not have happened without you!
Time: 2:48 min